mocha Projects – Real-world Solutions with Imagineer Systems mocha
Then we kick it up for more complicated shots.
- See the planning that goes in to deciding what to track
- Use the unique qualities of the planar tracker to create “impossible” tracks
- Make complex tracks simple, with track mattes
- How the Curve Editor stops tedious keyframing work
- Create complex track mattes and roto shapes in a fraction of the time
- Learn the mantra “Track Once. Use Often”
A New Concept in mocha Training
mocha’s target application flexibility is a huge feature. At Curious Turtle, we have tried to replicate that by creating a modular training course. The core six-hour mocha course is demonstrates how to get the tracking, roto shape and supplemental elements ready. We can then finish in a number of other applications.
This is the Adobe After Effects module. Offering almost 3 hours of additional training, as we take the mocha results and complete our shots in After Effects.
Problem Solving not Button Pushing
Problems arise with every shot – finding the solution is normally more than figuring out which single button fixes it. This course does not use ideal demo footage, but real-world examples. Presenter, Ben Brownlee will walk you through the shots, encountering the same type of issues you face with your footage.
A quick list of the projects is:
- Project 00 : Introduction and UI
- Project 01a : Prefs and the First Track
- Project 01b : Multiple Tracks
- Project 02a : Stabilization – AdjustTrack
- Project 02b : Further Stabilization
- Project 03 : Extreme Rotation
- Project 04 : Tracking Everywhere
- Project 05 : Set Extensions
- Project 06 : Object Removal
- Project 07 : Forever Sunset
- Project 08a : Roto Masterclass 1
- Project 08b : Human Roto
- Project 08c : Roto Masterclass 3
Click here for a full course overview
Perfect for mocha, mocha Pro & mocha AE
- All videos are compressed to 1080P HD H264 format, to give you the clearest view of the screen possible.
- Each project comes with the final application projects, so you can easily pick the project apart.
- Watermarked footage is provided. Unwatermarked versions are available from Videoblocks.com
- Stuck on a problem? Use the free course email and we’ll help you out.